Need to Get Away? Score a Stay at Kentucky’s Rough River Dam State Resort
I don't know about you, but after all these months of staying home and social distancing, I am in desperate need of reason to get away. I am pretty sure that I'm not the only one feeling this way. So could you use a reason to get out of town and relax for a bit? We at 103 GBF want to give you a reason to get out of town, for no reason at all. We have an overnight stay at the Rough River Dam State Resort Park up for grabs, all you have to do is sign up below for your chance to win. We figure this could give you the excuse you need to get out of town for a night and enjoy yourself.
If you've never been to the Rough River Dam Resort park, there is seriously so much to do! According to Rough River Dam Resort's website here's the most popular things to do around there:
1. Spot a Bald Eagle along the Lake Ridge Nature Trail.
2. Rent a pontoon boat and explore the beautiful 5,000 acre Rough River Lake.
3. Explore the 3.8 km permanent orienteering course in a mixed forest and park-like setting.
4. Play disc golf on the new 18-hold lakeside course.
5. Fish for largemouth, white and Kentucky bass, bluegill, channel catfish, crappie and rough fish.
Not to mention each of the rooms in the resort come with a gorgeous view of the lake, so you'll wake up in the morning to a gorgeous view. Sometimes you just need an excuse to get out of town and breathe for a bit. Sign up below, one winner will be drawn on Monday, May 3rd.
KEEP READING: Here are the best places to retire in America
See the Must-Drive Roads in Every State