GBF Listeners Create the Ultimate Workout Playlist
One thing you may not know about me, is besides rockin' out with you during weekday afternoons, I'm on a powerlifting team. So when I'm not working, there's a fairly good chance I'm at the gym training with my strong friends! In fact pictured above is me mid-training session (see! I really do go to the gym haha)!
But here lately I've found my normal workout playlist is getting old. So I asked GBF listeners for help, and you answered! I took to the Facebook page to ask what your favorite workout tunes were and from what I gathered, here's the ultimate GBF listener workout playlist!
1) Slipknot-Nero Forte
2) Black Label Society- Bleed for Me
3) Gojira- Stranded
4) Judas Priest- You Got Another Thing Comin'
5) Rob Zombie-Superbeast
6) Dragonforce-Through the Fire and the Flames
7) Rammstein- Sonne
8) Pantera- A new Level
9) Metallica- For Whom the Bell Tolls
10) Credle of Filth- Nymphetamine Fix
11) Coheed & Cambria- Welcome Home
12) Godsmack- When Legends Rise
13) Motorhead- The Game
14) Pantera- Walk
15) Monster Truck- Don't Tell Me How to Live
16) Metallica- Enter Sandman
17) Killswitch Engage- The Signal Fire
18) Five Finger Death Punch- Jekyll & Hyde
19) I Prevail- Scars
20) Rob Zombie- Dragula
21) Korn- Cold
22) Egypt Central- White Rabbit
23) Breaking Benjamin- Red Cold River
24) Hammerfall- Last Man Standing
25) White Zombie- Thunder Kiss '65
So there you have it! The ultimate GBF listener workout playlist! So many good ones on here! What else would you add?