McDonald’s is Bringing Back Your Childhood with Classic Happy Meal Toys
The Happy Meal turns 40, and you may just find a toy from your childhood in the next meal you buy.
I grew up in the 90's and even though Happy Meals have been around since before the 90's I feel like I grew up with a lot of iconic toys, that you don't really see anymore. Like do you remember the 101 Dalmatians snow globes? Or what about the Halloween chicken nuggets with costumes? Or the ICONIC miniature TY Beanie Babies? I feel like I collected all of those when I was a kid, so I was pretty stoked to hear McDonald's is bringing a few of their iconic Happy Meal toys back for a limited time.
McDonald's Happy Meal is turning 40 years old and to celebrate McDonald's is bringing back some of their most iconic toys from the last 40 years, and you just might open a Happy Meal to see a toy from your childhood.
According to McDonald's website, they'll be bringing back classic toys from November 7th through the 11th and the toys you could find are as follows:
- Cowboy McNugget (McDonald’s): 1988
- Fireman McNugget (McDonald’s): 1988
- Mail Carrier McNugget (McDonald’s): 1988
- Hamburger Changeable (McDonald’s): 1989
- Grimace (McDonald’s): 1990
- Dino Happy Meal Box Changeable (McDonald’s): 1991
- McDonald’s Hot Wheels Thunderbird (Mattel): 1993
- Hamburglar (McDonald’s): 1995
- Power Rangers (Hasbro): 1995
- Space Jam Bugs Bunny (Warner Brothers): 1996
- Patti the Platypus (Ty Beanie Baby): 1997
- 101 Dalmatians – U.S. Exclusive (Disney): 1997
- Tamagotchi (Bandai): 1998
- My Little Pony (Hasbro): 1998
- Furby (Hasbro): 1999
- Sorcerer’s Apprentice Mickey – U.S. Exclusive (Disney): 2002
- Hello Kitty (Sanrio): 2013
It's crazy how much I can look at this list and think "OMG I had that!" and "I remember going to Mcdonald's hoping to get that one!" I may just have to go get a Happy Meal now to relive some childhood memories.