EVSC Looking to Hire Full-Time Electrician
The Evansville Vanderburgh School Corporation is currently hiring to fill the position of electrician. The job is 5 days a week with 8 hours days and pay starts at just over $19 and is based on experience. The position also includes benefits. According to the job description, some of the "essential duties & responsibilities" include:
- Install and repair wiring, light fixtures, power equipment, control and distribution systems and components.
- Maintain all electrical aspects of facilities from main switch gear to individual circuits.
- Diagnose and resolve problems in electrical circuits, system and equipment; test continuity of circuits to ensure compatibility and safety.
- Install and connect power supply wiring, cables, conduit and electrical equipment.
- Measure, assemble and install electrical conduit utilizing measuring devices, hand tools, pipe threader and conduit bender.
If you are interested in the position, you can apply here.