It's no secret that trying to do your taxes can be daunting. Luckily, the United Way can help. If your household income was at or below $56,000 in 2019, the United Way is offering free tax prep.

What should you bring with you? According to the United Way:

  • All Tax information forms (W-2, 1099, 1098)
  • Social Security Cards or ITIN letters for you and all persons you are claiming on your tax return:  Required
  • Proof of identity (valid driver’s license or other government issued photo ID):  Required
  • Child Care Provider Information
  • Last year’s taxes if available
  • Real estate property tax receipt (if applicable)
  • Landlord’s name, address, and amount of rent paid in 2019 (if applicable)
  • Bank routing number and account number for direct deposit
  • If married, both spouses must be present

For more information, including the list of locations in the Evansville area, go here. You call also call 812-422-4100.

More From WGBF-FM