Free Admission Days For 10 Top Illinois Attractions
There are so many great attractions in Illinois but it's hard to see them all because everything has gotten so expensive so here's a list of free days for some of the best places.
10 Top Illinois Attractions With Free Days
I've only been there a couple of times and it's been a while but I remember having a lot of fun.
- Wednesdays 4 pm to 10 pm (Illinois residents).
I've taken advantage of the free days there. They used to do them on Sundays and sometimes I would stop in before Bears games because it's right next to Soldier Field.
- Wednesdays (Illinois residents).
I would say it's my favorite zoo and I have so many great memories.
- Every day for everyone.
Even if you're not big into art, it's still an amazing place to visit.
- Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays (Illinois residents).
We would take our daughter there all the time when she was young. I highly recommend going if you've got children.
- Last Thursday of each month.
I was just there a couple of weeks ago for their annual "Christmas From Around The World." It's a family tradition that I look forward to every year.
- They haven't officially announced them yet but don't worry there will be several opportunities throughout the year. I suggest following them on social media for when they give out the information.
One of my family's favorite attractions to visit in Illinois.
- There are many free days so check out the full list, HERE.
It's a very unique, calming, and beautiful place to visit.
The museum is definitely under the radar but it covers some great history of the Windy City.
- Several days are available so check out the full list, HERE.
Another attraction that I have many fond memories of.
- Many dates to choose from so the list is HERE.