How to Get Rid of Leftover Easter Candy
Easter has come and gone, but the candy still remains. Here are a few ideas to help you get rid of it.
1. Eat it. Why are you giving up so early in the game? Momma didn't raise no quitter. EAT IT!
2. Give it to me. I will eat it.
3. Put it in a bowl and make it a center piece of a table. Invite people over. They'll at least nibble on it.
4. Give it to mom for Mother's Day. Say you bought it on sale. Mom's love sales.
5. PEEP WARS.
Okay, chocolates and candies aren't too hard to get rid of...But leftover Peeps are difficult. You can't eat too many or you start to get sick of 'em. You can't leave 'em out to long or they'll start to harden. Solution? PEEP WARS.
"But Chynna, what are Peep Wars?"
ONLY THE GREATEST MICROWAVE GAME EVER PLAYED.
Here's what you do: Take two Peeps (preferably two different colors or shapes). Put them on a microwave safe plate facing each other. Put them in the microwave for 1 minute. Start taking bets with your friends on which Peep will envelope the other Peep first.
It's a battle royale, Peep style.
6. Make a Peep diorama depicting your favorite scene in a movie or tv show.
If you can't figure out a way to get rid of your leftover Easter candy after all of these suggestions...Might I ask that you look at option #2 again?