Here’s the Indiana & Kentucky Drive-Ins Showing Metallica’s Concert
Metallica are hosting their first show of 2020 in true 2020 fashion, a little different than normal and with social distancing. They're taking their latest show to drive-ins all around the U.S.
Here's the locations in Indiana showing the concert:
- Auburn Garrett Drive-In Garrett, IN
- Bel Air Drive-In Versailles, IN
- Centerbrook Drive-In Theater Martinsville, IN
- Hummel Drive-In Winchester, IN
- Huntington Twin Drive-In Huntington, IN
- M.E.L.S. at the Starlite Drive-in Thorntown, IN
- Moon Lite Drive-In Terre Haute, IN
- StarLite Drive-In Bloomington, IN
- Tibbs Drive-In Theatre Indianapolis, IN
- Tri-Way Drive-In Theatre Plymouth, IN
Here's the Kentucky drive-ins showing the concert:
- 27 Twin Drive-In Theater Somerset, KY
- Bourbon Drive-In Paris, KY
- Franklin Drive-In Theatre Franklin, KY
- Judy Drive-In Mount Sterling, KY
- Sauerbeck Family Drive-In LaGrange, KY
- Skyline Drive-In Summersville, KY
Admission is $115 per car up to 6 people, which seems like a lot, but if you split that 6 ways it's $19 and some change per person which isn't too bad for fun entertainment! Three Days Grace will also be opening for Metallica. If you're interested in buying tickets you can find them here.
If you've never seen Metallica live, I highly recommend it! I saw them for the first time in 2017, and I get why ticket prices are so expensive! They put on a hell of a show. That being said this show will be a bit different because instead of in person, you'll catch them on the big screen. The show will take place August 29th. Tickets go on sale August 14th with Fifth Club Member tickets on sale on August 12th.