Downtown Evansville Lights Up for the Christmas Season
This morning, as I walked through the parking garage at work, flickering lights caught my eye. I knew that the Christmas lights were going up soon, but this was a super cool surprise!
It's kind of blurry, because there is netting and it was raining. You can still see how bright this display is! I took the photo from the 4th level of the Fifth Third Bank building. You're invited to take photos, and use the hashtag #DowntownEvansville #DTEVV Downtown Evansville shared some of the other beautiful decorations with us.
Celebrate the holiday season on Main Street (from 2nd to 4th Street)in Downtown Evansville Saturday, December 7, 2019! Enjoy the holiday themed decor, including the giant nutcrackers, holiday banners, lighted tree and more.
Shop & Dine Downtown
30+ Shops and 40+ Restaurants
11 AM - 2 PM
- Visit with Santa and take free photos by the decorated fountain at 3rd & Main
11 AM - 4 PM
- Holiday Music
- Snow Machine Selfie Station
- Photo Booth
- Kids' Christmas Crafts
- Hot Cocoa, courtesy of Emge's Deli and Ice Cream
- Roasted Nuts in front of the Arts Council of Southwestern Indiana (212 Main)
- Mail your Letters to Santa in the Special Box at 3rd & Main
12 - 2 PM
- "Reindeer" rides by Lil' Rexings' Pony Express L.L.C