Cannibal Corpse Song Appears in New Will Smith Movie + Muse Wedding and More
In addition to the big stories we covered today, Wire-to-Wire provides you with some of the other key rock and metal news items from Dec. 26, 2017:
- The music of Cannibal Corpse appeared in the recently released Will Smith fantasy-cop film Bright, released on Netflix. Smith's Orc police partner is playing their classic "Hammer Smashed Face" in the car, and Smith asks him to turn it off. Check out the clip right here.
- Ratt have announced they will be touring in 2018 through a recent Facebook post, although no further details have been clarified. As of now, the reformed incarnation includes Stephen Pearcy (vocals), Juan Croucier (bass) and Warren DeMartini (guitar) and former Quiet Riot guitarist Carlos Cavazo.
- Muse frontman Matt Bellamy engaged model Elle Evans, after popping the question to her in Fiji. Evans took to Instagram to voice her joy over the new development, writing about how excited she is to spend the rest of her life with the singer. Check out her post right here.
- Hell Night, the group featuring Shadows Fall vocalist Bryan Fair have released their new two song EP Cancercise into the world. Hear the whole thing over on Bandcamp.
- Whitesnake have released footage from their upcoming concert film and album The Purple Tour (Live) with a new video of them covering classic Deep Purple track "Burn." You can hear their interpretation of the song right here.
Black Sabbath's Tony Iommi: Dio Memories + Rejecting Eminem - MI Conversation Series (Part 2)