Bang Bang Broccoli
Trying to find a way to add more veggies into your diet? This might be the best way! This Vegan Bang Bang Broccoli is so tasty and that sauce is just magical. The best part of this recipe, besides that it tastes amazing, is how easy it is to make.
Serving Size: 2-4 Helpings
- 1 Head Broccoli, cut into florets
- 3/4 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Non-Dairy Milk
- 2 Tsp Hot Sauce
- 1 Cup Panko Bread Crumbs
Bang Bang Sauce
- Pre-heat your oven to 425F and line a baking tray with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Cut your head of broccoli into florets and set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, add your flour, salt, non-dairy milk, and hot sauce. Whisk until combined and there are no lumps.
- Dump your broccoli florets into the batter and stir until they're all coated.
- Place your Panko bread crumbs in a separate bowl. Transfer one broccoli at a time in the panko bread crumbs and coat evenly, transfer over to your baking tray until you use up all your broccoli florets.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway, or until bread crumbs become golden brown.
- While broccoli florets are baking, make the bang bang sauce by whisking all ingredients in a bowl.
- Once the broccoli is done baking, carefully remove from oven, and generously drizzle over bang bang sauce over while it's still hot.
- Serve right away and enjoy!!