5 Things You Can Easily Do to Become a Partner in Hope
St. Jude rocks, really! It's an incredible place that is literally saving lives. That's why we're so passionate about helping St. Jude. Here's how you can make a difference too! By donating to St. Jude you'll be helping brave kids like Keeton and Alexander (pictured above.
These two days on air, we're all St. Jude, allllllllll day. And we wouldn't be talking to you about this, if it weren't for the fact that St. Jude is very important to us. We're asking you to help us out by becoming a Partner in Hope. Becoming a Partner in Hope is easy, and it's only $19 a month. $19 a month helps St. Jude continue their lifesaving mission. Did you know when St. Jude opened their doors in 1962 the overall childhood cancer survival rate was 20%, today thanks to all the research they've been able to do at St. Jude, the overall childhood cancer survival rate sits at over 80%, but they won't stop until NO child dies of cancer.
Here's how you can easily make that $19 up, here's 5 ways how:
1. Take your lunch to work 2 days a month, instead of eating out. BONUS, it'll be healthier than going out anyways!
2. Give up one Starbucks drink a week. One $5 drink a week in 4 weeks will have made up that $20!
3. Maybe finally cancel that membership you never use. Tanning membership you don't use? Gym membership you don't use? Maybe you have cable but only watch Netflix or Hulu, consider cutting the cord.
4. Cook dinner at home instead of getting takeout just one night a week, that will for sure make up that $19!
5. Kick that bad habit, or try to cut back. Whether your habit is smoking, drinking, or even sodas, by even cutting back you can save a lot of money.
But really these are just a few different easy ways to make up that $19 a month!
That $19 a month is going to help ensure that one day we can live in a world where childhood cancer is no longer deadly. St. Jude has been open 59 years and in that 59 years, not a single family has ever received a bill from St. Jude, and they never will. Did you know St. Jude was the first children's hospital to make a major investment in pediatric cancer genome sequencing? The St. Jude Children's Research Hospital-Washington University Pediatric Cancer Genome Project has produced groundbreaking discoveries in several childhood cancers. Before this project not even one pediatric cancer genome had been sequenced. How incredible is that?!
But they can't continue their research without your help.
Become a Partner in Hope now by calling 1-800-372-4999 or text JUDE to 626262. Your $19 monthly gift on your debit or credit card will get you a "We Won't Stop" t-shirt.
3 Ways to Become a St. Jude Partner in Hope