‘Tri-State Goes Gold for Kids’ in September – Raises Money to Fight Childhood Cancer
During September’s Childhood Cancer Awareness month, the Thumbs Up for Lane Goodwin Foundation is sponsoring Tri-State Goes Gold for Kids – a series of events to benefit the Foundation’s mission of finding a cure for childhood cancers and assisting families. The following events are open to the public this week:
Tri-State Goes Gold for Kids Golf Scramble
- Friday, September 13th at 9am (CDT)
- The Players Club of Henderson, 800 Wolf Hills Blvd.
- Shot Gun start at 8am. with lunch and prizes awarded at 1pm.
- The cost is $75 per person or $300 per team.
- Register HERE
Tri-State Goes Gold for Kids 5K Run/Walk Owensboro
- Saturday, September 14th at 8am (CDT)
- Malco Theater, 5333 Frederica St.
- $30 entry fee and registration is open until the start of the race.
- This is a chip timed event through the Owensboro Run Club, or you can opt out of timing.
- Miss Kentucky United States, Whitney Allen will be an event emcees.
- Register at HERE