Townsquare Media Evansville Looking for Event Planner Interns
Love to be a part of bringing great entertainment and events to the Tri-State? Passionate about strategic planning? Want to learn more about how to bring events to life?
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, talented, hard-working intern to join our Events team. The events team creates great live entertainment throughout the tri-state utilizing the formats of seven radio station websites.
- Assist with the leadership for each event in the Evansville and Owensboro markets, responsible for creating and driving revenue, and managing expenses
- Assist with planning and logistics for each event: creating and managing timelines and assigning responsibilities among local staff
- Working with local sales force to drive vendor solicitation, booth sales, and sponsorship sales
- Assist with local programming team to drive and promote ticket sales – responsible for creating and implementing marketing plans for each major event
- Availability to work weekends as needed
- Assist with New business development – sourcing, identifying and capitalizing on opportunities for organic growth or through acquisition of existing live event properties
- Assist with idea generation and implementation
- Communications/Advertising/PR majors preferred
- Outstanding written, oral communication, and organizational skills
- Passionate about local culture, entertainment, music, and news
- Ability to work independently
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Photoshop
- SENSE OF HUMOR AND GREAT WORK ETHIC
Interested in this Internship?
Please contact Melanie Leach-Moore – Live Events Manager via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include resume.
Townsquare Media does not discriminate in advertising sales based on race or ethnicity. Any provision in any order or agreement for advertising that purports to discriminate on the basis of race or ethnicity, even if handwritten, typed or otherwise made a part of a particular contract, will be rejected.
Townsquare Media LLC is a local media and entertainment company that owns and operates radio, digital and live event properties. The Company specializes in creating and distributing original entertainment, music and lifestyle content. Its assets include 165 radio stations and companion websites in 35 small to midsized markets, over 200 live music and non-music events including the Taste of Country BBQ Nationals, and certain national digital properties including Taste of Country, Ultimate Classic Rock and PopCrush, as well as eCouponing business Seize the Deal. Additionally, Townsquare Media also operates Townsquare Cares, a non-profit organization that seeks to better the lives of troops and their families. The Company’s largest shareholder is a fund managed by Oaktree Capital Management, L.P.