‘Most Interesting Man in the World’ Holding Obama Fundraiser
"I don't often endorse political candidates, but when I do, I endorse Barack Obama."
"The Most Interesting Man in the World" has become one of the most iconic spokesmen in media, and now he's endorsing Obama. Actor Jonathan Goldsmith is best known for his Dos Equis commercials where he stars as the man we all pray to god we are like when we get old, instead of our dads.
Turns out the Vermont native is also an active democrat, and will be headlining a fundraiser for the POTUS in his home state next Tuesday. Whichever way you might swing politically, you can probably imagine how awesome it would be to hear Goldsmith say something like, "I tried to run for president once, and was told I was over-qualified."
This news got us thinking -- What else would we love to see The Most Interesting Man in the World endorse? A few of our favorite ideas:
- Huggies Diapers: "I stopped creating waste years ago, but if your child still does, buy him Huggies."
- Garmin GPS Systems: "I use the sun and the wind to guide me, and I have memorized the GPS coordinates for every place on the entire earth. If you haven't, get a Garmin."
- Old Spice: "If Old Spice were not already a chemical formula based on my own natural musk, I would wear it."
- Kia: "Don't waste money on an expensive car, you will never be me. Buy a Kia, and pay your cell phone bill."
- Planned Parenthood: "I have impregnated every woman I have ever looked at - Planned Parenthood has always been there to help."