Contact Us

Krazy for Kaj

Krazy for Kaj on Facebook.com

Last Tuesday March 20th 2012,  Kaj Shrode was severally burned in a van fire. Kaj and his 4 year old brother were in the van waiting while their dad, Robert, ran into their grandparents house. 14WFIE reported that the 4 year old was playing with a lighter and the van caught fire. The 4 year old freed himself from the van and ran to get his father in the house. Robert Shrode pulled Kaj from the van but he still was severally burned. Kaj Shrode is being treated at Shriner’s Children’s Hospital in Cincinnatti.

If you would like to do something to help the Shrode family check out their Facebook group page here.

Best of 103GBF

Recommended For You

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://103gbfrocks.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for 103GBF All Access quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive 103GBF All Access contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.