Is It Possible OJ Simpson ‘Didn’t’ do it? Read on…
• The Investigation Discovery show, ‘My Brother the Serial Killer,’ will air today. The film is a look at Glen Rogers, a carnival worker whom Florida jurors convicted in 1997 of killing a woman in a Tampa motel room
• Rogers, 50, was also convicted of murder in California and is a suspect in homicides in Mississippi, Louisiana and Kentucky
• Rogers, who is from Hamilton, Ohio, met Nicole Brown Simpson in 1994 when he was living in Southern California, his family says in the documentary
• A criminal profiler in the film says he received paintings by Rogers with clues possibly linking him to the 1994 murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend, Ronald Goldman. The profiler says that Rogers sent him a painting of the murder weapon used in the slayings
• “I believe that Glen believes he killed them,” said Anthony Meoli, an Atlanta criminal profiler who has received more than 1,000 letters from Rogers and has interviewed him in prison
• Simpson was accused in those killings but the so-called “trial of the century” in Los Angeles ended with his acquittal in 1995
Read more about the documentary here!
What’s the most sensational unsolved crime in your town? Leave a comment below!