Farting Cows Cause Barn to Explode
According to a report from the Associated Press, a herd of dairy cows recently blew up a barn in central Germany, after the methane gas released from the animals’ farts ignited and caused an explosion.
Authorities say that about 90 cows contributed to the blast, which they say was likely caused by a surge of static electricity that “caused the gas to explode with flashes of flames.”
However, while the roof of the barn endured extensive damage, only a single cow was hurt — sustaining minor injuries.
On a side note: human farts are just as flammable. But don’t ever attempt to light your farts, or anyone else’s for that matter, because there is a risk that your entire colon will go up in flames.
Now, for your viewing pleasure: chicks that fart and light them on fire.
Subscribe to WGBF-FM on