- The Centre
- 715 Locust St., Evansville, IN 47708 United States
The 3rd Annual Kid’s Day is Sunday, February 23 from 1pm-5pm in the Old National Events Plaza at the Centre. Admission to the event is free. Our title sponsor is the EVSC with Stat Care sponsoring six inflatables from Inflatable Zone.
We will have a Bounce House, 2 Alpine slides, Co CO the Crazy Caterpillar and a Supreme Obstacle Course.
Several fun activities are planned and will include, a basketball demonstration with the boys of DistinXion, two magic shows by magician Don Baggett at 2pm and 4pm, ring toss, corn hole, bowling, putt putt, a Disney princess photo booth with 10-12 characters including: Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Prince Charming, Rapunzel, Prince Phillip, Ariel and more.
We will also have a play area for toddlers AND be registering people for a Nintendo Wii U = with Mario U and Luigi U. This event is free to the public but some cost is associated with specific areas.
- Admission to the event is FREE (includes all games, magician, etc.)
- Inflatables Wristband - $5 for the first child; $3 each for two additional children
- Professional Photo with Characters: $2 fee per photo
Don't miss booths by:
- Evansville Christian School
- Deaconess Crosspoint
- Texas Roadhouse
- Anthem Hoosier Healthwise
- Haynie Travel
- Skate World
- Marengo Cave
- Keep Evansville Beautiful
- Distinxion Basketball Camp
- Wesselman's Woods
- Don Baggett
- Heritage Family Dental
- Vanderburgh Sheriff's Dept
- Evansville Police Dept
- Warrick Humane Society
- Smile on Down Syndrome
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
Check out pics from last year's Kids Day below! This year will be even bigger and better at the Centre!